Monday 24 August 2015

Moving house

Hello folks

A number of my friends and family have moved house recently and this is another of the cards I have made for that occasion - 
I have used my Spellbinder's Out on a limb die set to make this card.
Ingredients - 

  • Woodland folks paper pad from Docrafts
  • Tonic Affections square frame die set
  • Spellbinder's Out on a limb die set
  • Papermania flower punch
  • Easy crystal gem and applicator. This is a brilliant little gadget which makes applying little gems a doddle. You can buy them here.



Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. It's a perfect new home card Lesley and I do like the colours, the little splash of yellow really works against the purple.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and cheerful card. Just what you need to welcome you to your new home!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete