Another festive card today made using the new range from Crafter's Companion called Romany Christmas. This range will be launched on Create and Craft TV today as a one day wonder. Join Fiona at 4pm for the show.
This is the third stamp set and is called Winter Cheer. I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- snowman and snow - IG1 and IG2
- hat, scarf and bottons - BT5, BT7, BT9 and blender
- nose - OR1 and GB5
- arms - EB5 and EB8
- sky - BT1
All these pens I have used are from the core set of 72 Spectrum Noir pens.
I stamped the image 3 times and then decoupaged the snowman to give some dimension to my card.
The other ingredients used were -
- white centura pearl (for the card base)
- papers from the CD
- white glitter card
- sentiment from the stamp set
- Die'sire snowflake and essentials scalloped rectangles
- tumbled glass distress ink
- Tattered Lace stepper card die
- pearls from my stash
I hope you enjoy Fiona's shows at 4 pm and 7pm today on Create and Craft.
Thank you for stopping by