Tuesday 18 August 2015

Seasons Tweetings

Good morning folks

Today is the day I can share what I have been busy with over the last week. Crafter's Companion have a one day wonder on create and Craft TV on Wednesday 19th August and this is one of the samples I made for the shows - 
The one day wonder  is a brand new Christmas range called Romany Christmas from an artist called Abigail Mill. The range includes a CD and 4 stamp sets. The papers from the CD have great texture to them and you have to stroke them just to make sure they are flat!
This card features the stamp set Seasons Tweetings which I have coloured with the following Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • CR8, CR10, CR11, GB10, EB5, EB8, EB1, EB2, GB5, CT4 and IB1

Other ingredients - 
  • white centura pearl
  • papers from the CD
  • Die'sire create a card square accordian die set
  • Die'sire create a card holly square overlay
  • Die'sire poinsettia and ivy dies
  • Die'sire essentials circles
  • gold gems from my stash
I stamp the robin twice and fussy cut each one out to add to the front and back panel of my accordian card.
Sentiment from the stamp set

You can join Fiona at 4pm tomorrow for the one day wonder on Create and Craft TV.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment: