Friday 16 October 2015

Together always

Hello,

Can you believe that it's Friday again? The weeks are racing by. Nearly half term for me which will be spent working on my house, hopefully redecorating my bedroom.
Before I show you my card for today I would like to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments you have left recently. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave comments, it is lovely to hear your thoughts about my work and is a brilliant morale boost. 
Here is my card for today - 
This card features another new stamp set from Christine Haworth's Crisalis range. The stamp set is called Forever Always and is a beautiful image which would be suitable for engagement, wedding and anniversary cards. I stamped the image onto Neenah card and coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs -

  • lady's hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • lady's skin - FS2, FS3, TN2 and PP1
  • lady's clothes - LV1, LV2 and LV3
  • man's hair - GB8, GB10 and EB5
  • man's skin - FS2, FS3 and TN2
  • man's suit - BG1, BG2 and BG4
  • sky - TB1

The other ingredients used were - 

  • ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
  • green and purple core'dinations
  • backing paper from the Crisalis CD
  • ribbon from my stash coloured with LV2
  • lace from my stash
  • milled lavender and tumbled glass distress inks

Sentiment from the stamp set.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes with an image
Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. That really is a beautiful stamp Lesley and loving the soft lilac colours and of course the stepper shaped card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesely this is stunning the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image and a lovely card. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete