Wednesday 28 October 2015

Floral delights

Hello folks


Wednesday already. My weeks holiday is racing by. We are DIYed out so today we are off to visit my eldest son at University.
More Sparkle cards today - 

I have used Crafter's Companion's Floral delight stamp set which I stamped onto watercolour card with Stazon ink. I scribbled the colour onto a glass mat, mixed pink garnet and inspired violet to make my own colour  and then applied the colour using a damp brush. Once the image was dry I added a coat of sparkle using the Crystal clear pen. The colours used were - 
  • pink garnet, inspired violet, olive jade, moonlight, moonstone and crystal clear
Other ingredients used were - 
  • purple core'dinations
  • white centura pearl
  • Tattered Lace stepper card die set
  • Crafter's Companion's script embossing folder
  • gems from my stash
To finish I added a sentiment from the stamp set - 

Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lesley love the colours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and love the bright colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete