Tuesday 13 October 2015

Summer Fairy

Good morning folks

Tomorrow sees the launch of some gorgeous new CDs and stamps from Christine Haworth. This is one of my design team cards - 
This beautiful stamp set is called Summer Fairy which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • skin - FS2, FS3, TN2 and PP1
  • clothes - CR2, TN2, HB1, HB2 and HB3
  • wings - EB1
  • sky - IG1

The other ingredients I have used are - 

  • ivory centura pearl
  • purple core'dinations
  • backing papers from the CD
  • Embossalicious embossing folder (I think it is called Daisy Trail)
  • Die'sire flowers for all occasions 4
  • pearls from my stash coloured with HB3 pen

Sentiments from the stamp set.

Fiona Clayton will be presenting the shows on Create and Craft TV which begin tomorrow at 1pm. You can also catch shows at 4pm and 7pm. I do hope you are able to tune in to see what the rest of the design team have made to showcase some stunning new artwork.

Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty fairy Lesley and y our choice of soft colours really works and draws the eye to the stamping and the lovely fonts of the sentiments.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the image is so pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete