Monday 26 October 2015

Foxy sparkle

Good Monday morning to you all

This morning sees the launch of the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens from Crafter's Companion. You can see the shows at 8 am this morning. This is a tag I made for the launch - 
I stamped the fox and leaves from Forest Friends stamp set (also on the show this morning) onto Neenah desert storm and coloured him with the Sparkle pens - 

  • harvest moon, pink champagne, rose quartz, solar red, aquamarine and olive green
The other ingredients used were - 


  • peach and rust core'dinations
  • leaf vein and wood grain embossing folders (from Crafter's Companion's Textures range
  • plain white satin ribbon from my stash which I coloured with Harvest Moon Sparkle pen

Funny thing to photograph I know but I wanted to show you how sparkly the ribbon became once I had coloured it.

I hope you can tune in for the launch show, the design team have made some fabulous projects to showcase the pens and hopefully inspire you.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag and love the sparkle on the ribbon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete