Hello folks and a very happy Saturday to you all.
There is a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers today. We would love to see all your Fright Night (Halloween) makes. This is my card for the challenge -
I have used Bat Girl Marci from LaLa Land and have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1and 089
- hair - OR1, OR3, TN6, TN8 and 097
- clothes - HB1, HB3, LV1, LV2, LV3, BGR1, BGR2, BGR4, BGR5, OR1, OR3, 022, 119, 083 and 038
- sky - IB1
- ground - BG1 and BG3
The other ingredients used were -
- matt black card, purple core'dinations and orange core'dinations
- LaLa Land eerie bats die
- Memory Box delicate web and scary spiders dies
- purple and orange spotty ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
- canvas embossing folder from Crafter's Companion's textures range
We would love to see your Halloween projects but please remember they must include some stamping (no digis please).
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - warm Autumn colours
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend.