A little while ago I was asked to be guest designer at Hope and Chances. Elliott kindly sent me Victorian sign post die which I used to make this card -
- gold centura pearl, white centura pearl, kraft card, green core'dinations and red card
- Spellbinder's Victorian sign post from Hope and Chances
- Spellbinder's poinsettia die
- Spellbinder's snowflake view die
- LOTV's Christmas wishes sentiment set
- Marianne ivy die
- gold gems from my stash
- Hunkydory gold glitter
The set contains 3 dies. I cut all three from Kraft card and then trimmed the lantern part of the set so I could use it as the lamp. I then added some glitter to represent the light.
I would like to thank Elliott for asking me to be a guest designer. You can check out the website here where they have a huge range of Spellbinder's dies.
Thank you so much for stopping by today