Tuesday 6 October 2015

Simply Chrismas

Hello Folks
A little while ago I was asked to be guest designer at Hope and Chances. Elliott kindly sent me Victorian sign post die which I used to make this card -
Ingredients -
  • gold centura pearl, white centura pearl, kraft card, green core'dinations and red card
  • Spellbinder's Victorian sign post from Hope and Chances
  • Spellbinder's poinsettia die
  • Spellbinder's snowflake view die
  • LOTV's Christmas wishes sentiment set
  • Marianne ivy die
  • gold gems from my stash
  • Hunkydory gold glitter
The set contains 3 dies. I cut all three from Kraft card and then trimmed the lantern part of the set so I could use it as the lamp. I then added some glitter to represent the light.

I would like to thank Elliott for asking me to be a guest designer. You can check out the website here where they have a huge range of Spellbinder's dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. A very elegant creation Lesley, the style of your card really sets off the lamp post die.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete