Hello folks and a very happy Sunday to you all
After working on my DT card for the Fantasy Stamper I found I had quite a few steampunk type stamps so I put them to good use and made this card -
- Docrafts chronology paper pad
- Docrafts chronology stamp set
- matt black card
- LOTV happy circular stamp set
- LaLa Land steampunk die set
- Tonic layering squares and circles die sets
- clear embossing ink
I stamped the stamp with black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
The sentiment cut out with Tonic's layering circles and layered onto black card.
Don't forget you can still enter the challenge at Fantasy Stampers until this Friday.
Thank you so much for stopping by