Monday 19 October 2015

Rugby fever

Hello folks and a very happy Monday to you all

I not sure that I should really be posting this after this weekend but here goes anyway.

This is a card I made for my son's friend who plays rugby as a hobby - 
This is a stamp from LOTV called rugby mad which I think has now unfortunately retired but it is just perfect for those male cards. I stamped it onto Neenah card from Crafter's Companion and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4 and FS9
  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • clothes - TN4, TN5, TN6, TN7, TN9, EB1 and EB2
  • grass - CG3, DG2 and DG3
  • sky - IB1

Other ingredients used were - 

  • papers from Wellington paper pad from Docrafts
  • Tonic layering squares dies
  • Tattered Lace numbers dies
  • Die'sire essentials circles dies
  • LOTV happy circular sentiments


Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation to kick start the week Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this card. Fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a brilliant card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my hubby is Australian, he is very happy!! Great card and love LOTV stamps. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete