Monday 24 June 2019

Another little friend

Good morning folks

Well summer seems to have disappeared again. Wet and windy here in the North West. Having major wardrobe issues with this changeable weather!!
Here is today's card - 
This is another stamp from the LOTV little firends stamp set which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens -
  • rabbit - BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, DP1, DP2 and DP3
  • flower and grass - DP2, DP3, AG1, AG3, MB1 and MB2
  • sky - VB1

I have also used - 
  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - vintage tea party paper pad
  • MFT wonky stitched squares STAX die set
  • MFT plentiful petals die set
  • LOTV's everything's better sentiment stamp set
  • antique linen distress ink
  • dazzler from my stash

That's all from me today. Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love that cute bunny. Have a great week. I do hope that the weather improves. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete