Wednesday 19 June 2019

Little mouse

Good morning

Today's card is one I made to add to my stash. I bought these stamps from LOTV recently and I am sad to say that this is the last rubber stamp launch from LOTV. They are still available in digi stamp form though, check out their website for more details (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LotvDigiShop).

I have used Little friends stamp set from LOTV which I have coloured with Copic pens - 
  • mouse - C00, C1, C3, C5, R81, R83 and R85
  • grass and flower - YG03, YG17, YG67, BG45, BG49 and BG57
  • butterfly - BG45, BG57, Y17 and C5
  • sky - B000

I have also used - 
  • My Mind's eye Happier paper pad
  • ivory centura pearl
  • Tattered Lace torn edge hexagon die set
  • LOTV sentiment tags
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • ribbon and gems from my stash


That's all from me for today, enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. That mouse is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete