Monday 17 June 2019

Father's Day

Good morning folks
As it was Father's day yesterday I thought I would share the cards I made for my dad and my Father-in-law.

This is the one I made for my dad - 
For this card I have used -

  • Happiness is ...... The open road deco large card kit from Hinkydory
  • gold Adorable Scorable
  • Happiness is ..... papers
  • Happiness is ...... inserts
  • Die'sire Father's day die 

My dad had a black Morris Minor when I was a baby and we have several photos of me and him with the car so when I saw this kit I knew it would be perfect for him.
And this is the one I made for my FIL - 
This is a really difficult card to photograph but hopefully you will get the idea.
For this card I have used - 

  • Midnight butterflies - butterfly moments card kit from Hunkydory
  • Midnight butterflies acetate
  • Midnight butterflies inserts
  • gold mirri card
  • Gemini Father's day die


That's all from me today folks. thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Lesley both of these card are stunning I love them both. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete