Saturday 29 June 2019

It's CHRISTMAS!!!!

Good morning

Well the weathermen are promising the hottest weekend so far this summer so I thought I would cool it down a little with some Christmas craft. 
I have been busy all week making Christmas and am very proud to say this is the result - 
A very full box.
I was watching the new Hunkydory launch of their new Christmas collections deciding whether to buy it or not when I decided to check out what was in my Hunkydory boxes. So all my cards this year have been made using what I found in my stash. Yes I am polishing my halo.
I will be sharing them with you over the next few weeks. 
I'll start with this collection - 
For this collection I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's Love Christmas - Spakling Poinsettias card kit (this came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine many moons ago)
  • gold mirri
  • gold gems
  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)

These cards are 4 inches square.
And these 2 are 6 inches square. I am trying to keep postal costs down too this year.

I am very proud to say I didn't have to buy anything to make these cards - that halo is now dazzling!
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Lesley you have been busy. Your cards are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you have made. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete