Sunday 16 June 2019

Paris

Good morning folks

Today is Father's day in the UK so I am going to visit my dad. I will share the cards I made for him and my FIL later in the week. 
A little while ago I bought some stencils from Crafter's Companion and this is one of the cards I made using them - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • ivory centura pearl
  • purple centura pearl
  • Postmark Paris 3D layering stencils from Crafter's Companion
  • Postmaek Paris stamp set from Crafter's Companion
  • Made in France stamp set from Crafter's Companion
  • Harmony inks (water reactive) - pale fig, damson wine and crushed velvet
  • antique linen distress ink
  • diamond sparkle meduim from Imagination Crafts
  • Gemini happy birthday die
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash


That's all from me today, have a fun Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment