Wednesday 12 June 2019

Inky birthday wishes

Hello folks

Today's card is yet another birthday card made using some recent purchases - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Spinning in circles stamp set and Words and whirls stamp set both from Mama Makes
  • Neenah crest card 
  • Matt black card
  • distress inks - cracked pistachio, squeezed lemonade and peacock feathers
  • lagoon Harmony ink
  • Die'sire celebration word set 1
  • Tim Holtz words
  • Finese black ink
I created the background using an inky sponge which I 'pounced' onto the paper to create circles of ink. Then I stamped onto it using the lagoon and black ink.
To create this background I make the circles splodges as above and then second generation stamped the images again with the lagoon and black inks.
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! So lovely to see people enjoying the stamps I designed for Mama Makes. Thanks for sharing. xxx

    ReplyDelete