Friday 14 June 2019

Snowman joy

Good morning folks

Well if this is the summer I think I need to rethink my idea of what the summer should be!!! Isn't it terrible? We have actually put the heating back on, in June! So I decided today to post something that fits the weather - 
The image is Snowman Joy from Whimsy Stamps. I did buy it last year but never stamped it (slapped wrist for me). I have coloured him with Spectrum Noir pens, Sparkle pens and Triblend pens -

  • snowman - ice grey blend, C00 (Copic), BO3 and BO4
  • hat - BG6, BG8, BG10, DR7, DG3, DG4, TN5, TN7 and TN8
  • scarf - tan blend, TN5, TN6, TN7 and TN8
  • trees - DG3 and DG4
  • snow - ice grey blend and C00 (Copic)
  • lantern - BG1, BG2, BG4, GB7 and GB10
  • sky - peacock blue and crystal clear Sparkle pens

And because it is Christmas I added lots of glitter.
I also used - 

  • Merry little Christmas papers from First Edition
  • brushed gold mirri
  • ivory centura pearl
  • Gemini Christmas sentiments 2
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas snowflakes of joy die set
  • gem from my stash

 The sentiment from Christmas sentiments 2 die set.
I used the different papers to create the snowflake.

That's all from me today. Have a good Friday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. That snowman is just so cute. I was so cold yesterday I had to wear my thick winter jumper. Hopefully the weather will pick up soon. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete