Wednesday 26 June 2019

Neve

Good morning folks


I have been busy with my festive crafting for the past couple of weeks and my Christmas finished card box is looking pleasingly full. Be prepared for Christmas overload in the coming weeks.

And it starts today - 
This is Neve from Whimsy Stamps which I have coloured with Copic pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I made a mistake with my post on 21th June 2019 and mixed up my stamp names. This is Neve and the stamp used on 21st June was called Eleanor - 
  • skin - E50, E51, E21, E11 and R11
  • hair - YR04, E09, E18 and V99
  • clothes - B00, B91, B93, B97, C00, C1 and C3
  • sky - moonstone and crystal clear Sparkle pens
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland glitter card
  • silver brushed mirri
  • Tattered Lace lacy days squares die set
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas snowflakes of joy die set
  • dazzler from my stash
  • bow from my stash

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the image you have used she is so pretty. Well done with all the Christmas card makes. I can't wait to see them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete