Friday 6 September 2019

Another 18th birthday

Good morning folks

Ah Friday at last. After a busy week I am looking forward a little R and R and quite a lot of Strictly. First sign of autumn, a little sprinkle of glitter.
Today I am sharing another 18th birthday card made for my daughter - 
For this card I used - 
  • watercolour card
  • matt black card
  • gold mirri
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle inks - glace cherry, sleigh bell and mulled wine
  • black soot distress ink
  • Sara's signature collection - just for men urban graffiti stamp set
  • black Versafine
  • Woodware's awsome 18th stamp
  • Spectrim Noir Sparkle pen silver ingot
  • Tonic scalloped edge layering square dies

I coloured the image with the Sparkle inks and edged the image with the silver ingot Sparkle pen.
I created the background with the Sparkle inks and water. I then added a little black soot distress ink to the edges of the cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love that stamp. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete