Friday 27 September 2019

Yet more ......

Good morning

Wow I blinked and the week was gone. I have had a really busy working week so am planning a quiet weekend and looking at the weather forecast, one inside!
Today's card is another anniversary card - 
 For this card I have used - 

  • white hammer card
  • Sara's signature collection - vintage tea party paper pad
  • Die'sire essentials ovals die set
  • Die'sire create-a-card decadent hearts
  • Woodware happy anniversary stamp
  • Sara's signature collection - English country garden floral duo die set
  • pearls from my stash

 At first I didn't add the flowers to the front of the card but after looking at the card for a few days I felt it was unbalanced. So I then added the pink flowers.
That's all from me today, enjoy your Friday
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning anniversary card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing all the details.

    ReplyDelete