Thursday 5 September 2019

Silver wedding anniversary

Hello folks

Yes I know I have been a little quiet on the blogging front but life has been far from quiet! Work is back and working with 5 year olds is proving to be very tiring at the moment - roll on the weekend! We have also been celebrating too. My hubby and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary this week and this is the card I made for him.
I made this easel card using - 

  • white linen card
  • matt silver card
  • silver glitter card
  • Die'sire create-a-card with love die
  • Die'sire create-a-card floral lace heart
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1 (for the numbers)
  • Die'sire essential heart dies
  • gems from my stash

I cut the heart die from linen card then matt and layered the topper onto silver matt mirri, linen card and silver glitter card.
I used the with love die to create the stopper for my easel card.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card that you made for your hubby. Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary. The weekend is nearly here. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete