Saturday 14 September 2019

More wedding anniversray celebrations

Hello folks

How are we? As the weathermen have forecast a sunny weekend I am hopefully going to spend some time in the garden and maybe a little time in my craftroom. I have the usual chores to do but hopefully they can be completed quickly allowing me some free time.
This week my mum and dad also celebrated their wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for them - 
 A flat shot.
It is a z fold card which I found difficult to photograph so apologies for the number of photos. This is what I used to make this card - 

  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • Hunkydory's floral favourites bloomin bouquet deco-large kit
  • rich gold mirri
  • Floral favourites inserts


Thank you for stopping by today. Now to tackle those pesky chores.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Congratulations to your mum and dad. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete