Sunday 29 September 2019

Snow buddies

Good morning folks

What a miserable day - wet and dreary so I am going to spend sometime in my craftroom. I bought some new stamps this week so I think a little colouring is in order. 
And speaking of colouring, here is one I coloured earlier - 
This DL card was made using Woodware's snow buddies stamp which I coloured with Copic pens - 
  • hats and scarves - B41, B45, B39, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7 and C9
  • snowmen - C00 and C1
  • noses - Y17, Y38 and YR68
  • pipe - C7, C9 and C10
  • sky - BG0000, B000 and B00

For this card I also used - 
  • blue Adorable Scorable 
  • pearls from The Hobby House
Have a good day, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love that stamp. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete