Sunday 8 September 2019

Grunge flower

Good morning

I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am trying to have a relaxing one after a hectic first week back - just a few chores and a little crafting. Some colouring I think.
Here is today's card - 
I used a new stamp called grunge flower from a company called That's Crafty. I coloured the image with my Copic pens - 
  • flower - Y11, Y15, Y19, YR68 and YR07
  • leaf - YG03, YG17 and YG67
I used a white gel pen to added detail.
For the card I also used - 
  • That's Crafty leaf stencil
  • Harmony inks - strawbale, lemon tonic and honey pot
  • matt black card
  • yellow core'dinations
  • sequinns from my stash
I inked through the stencil with the Harmony inks to create the background.
The sentiment is from the stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley









1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. That flower is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete