Friday 13 September 2019

Diamond wedding congratulations

Good morning

Gosh where did that week go? One minute it was Monday and now Friday is here. Well time flies as the saying goes.
My mother and father-in-law recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for them - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white linen card
  • matt silver mirri card
  • silver glitter card
  • Tonic essential number dies
  • Tattered Lace pearl flourish 7 and pearl flourish 8 dies
  • Gemini cut and emboss folder - flourishing swirls
  • ribbon and gem from my stash




That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Congratulations to your in-laws. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete