Tuesday 24 September 2019

Birthday celebrations

Good morning folks

I have been busy in my garden the last few weekends so haven't been crafting very much. The weather here has been glorious so I have tried to make the most of the sunny weekends tackling the jungle that once was my garden. It is looking much better now but still needs a little more tidying.
Today's card is one I made a while ago - 
For this card I have used - 
  • watercolour and matt black card
  • Sue Wilson double stitched rectangle dies
  • MFT stitched circle STAX
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - grasshopper, honey pot and ocean
  • Woodware stamps - gentleman collage, old postcard and aged to perfection
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1
  • black gems from my stash

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love that stamp. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete