Monday 14 January 2019

A French vibe


Good Monday morning folks

I hope this post finds you all well this damp January Monday morning. In order to blog more regularly I have decided to schedule post 3 days a week. These days will not be set in stone but it gives me some kind of plan to work to which will hopefully keep my blog alive.
Today's card is a simple one and one which was inspired by the packaging of the die I used - 

For this card I have used - 

  • Die'sire rose vine die set
  • cream centura pearl
  • matt black card
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby chic paper pad
  • cream lace
  • black satin ribbon
  • glass heart button

A very simple card to put together but I liked it simplicity and its French vibe. Just perfect for sending to a 20 year young lady.

That's all from me today, enjoy your start to the week.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the design. That die is gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete