Sunday 27 January 2019

Christmas again


Good morning folks

How are we all? I am feeling very sparkly - I went to see the Strictly Come Dancing Live show last night. It was absolutely brilliant, I loved every minute. Back to earth with a bump today. Housework and cooking to be done and then hopefully a little crafting.
I am trying to make a Christmas card a week this year and this is one I made recently - 

I used a Molly Blooms stamp called Hattie which I coloured with Copics pens, Spectrum Noir pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle 
pens - 
  • Hattie - YR04, YR07, BG1, BG2, BG4, R20, white gel pen and black fine drawing pen
  • clothes - R27, R46, R59, AG3, AG4, AG5, YR24, E35, E29 and E37
  • snow - crystal clear sparkle pen
  • bauble - CT4 and GB5
  • sky - IB1

I also used - 
  • kraft card
  • Sara's Signature collection - A winters tale paper pas
  • Die-namics stitched circle STAX
  • Die'sire celebration words set 2
  • Christmas tree die from Crafter's Companion 2018 advent calender

I inked around the edge of the die cuts and papers with a Copic pen to add definition.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley. I really love this card- your colouring is fabulous and I love the kraft card details. Christmas seems such a long time ago now! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the live shows Lesley, fingers crossed you managed to squeeze some crafting in. I've just finished my housework so am off to my desk now too.
    Wonderful card, lovely layout and great image
    Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I love that snowman. I am so pleased you enjoyed seeing the live show. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete