Wednesday 16 January 2019

Oh la la!

Hello folks and welcome to Wednesday

Today's card is one I made before Christmas. During Crafter's Companion's birthday I had a fabulous time and this card features some of the purchases I made - 
The stamp I have used is All that Jazz from Crafter's Companion which I coloured with Copic and Spectrum Noir pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • skin - E000, E21 and E11
  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • dress and feathers - AP1, AP2 and AP3. I also paperpieced parts of the dress
  • sky - IB1
  • headband - sterling silver Sparkle pen

I also used - 
  • rainbow mirri
  • matt black card
  • Roaring twenties card from Crafter's Companion
  • Die'sire feather broach die from Crafter's Companion
  • Die'sire stamping frame from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini Happy Birthday die from Crafter's Companion
  • ribbon and feather from stash
  • Creative Expression dazzler coloured with true black Spectrum Noir pen

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lesley -i got that stamp too (and the paperpad!) as yet unused but give me time!!! xx

    ReplyDelete