Friday 11 January 2019

Penguin Santa

Good Morning folks

Friday at last and my Christmas holiday feels like a very distant memory. January always feels such a dull month and the weather we have had recently is just adding to that feeling. This week I purchased some hyacinth vases and some bulbs to try and bring a little colour into the house and they are beginning to shoot already which makes me feel a lot better. Also on a walk with the children today I noticed some snowdrops in a garden so there is definitely some signs of spring.
And now for something completely unseasonal. This is a Christmas card I made last year - 
I used a lovely little stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Penguin Santa which I coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 

  • penguin - C7, C10, true black, C00, C1, R11, BO1, BO2, BO3 and BO4
  • sack - V99, R59, R46 and R27
  • hat - R59, R46, R27, C00, C1 and C3
  • sky - IB1
  • snow - C00, C1, C3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
I have also used - 

  • cream hammered card
  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - A winter's tale paper pad
  • Tattered Lace velvet lace mini ruffle circles die set
  • glitter
  • LOTV's simple festive greetings stamps
  • antique linen distress ink
  • ribbon, baker's twine, charm and pearl from my stash


That's all from me today folks, have a good day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the penguin he is so cute and the papers you have used are wonderful. It is nearly the weekend and that is the first week done. January will soon be over. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete