Monday 7 January 2019

Happy Anniversary

Good morning folks

Monday morning and I am back to work today. Lots of very excited 5 and 6 year olds to try and get back into learning - wish me luck.
Today's card is one I made last September and is a very simple one really - 
For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • rainbow mirri card
  • Sheena's 3D embossing folder - Clockwork daisies
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pens - gold plate, amethyst, pink quartz and green citrine
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax
  • Tattered Lace love is in the air sentiment dies
  • gems from my stash
I coloured the embossed flowers with Spectrum Noir metallic markers and then added silver gilding wax lightly to the background.
A simple card to make but a really pretty card with great dimension. I love the 3D embossing folders that Crafter's Companion brought to the market last year.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you have a good day. 
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love those bold bright flowers. I hope your week goes well. The first day back always feels a bit odd. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete