Friday 25 January 2019

Sunflowers

Good morning folks

Today's card is one I made last October and had completely forgotten about - 
For this card I used Chloe's large sunflower stamp which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noir Aqua markers - 

  • sunflower, gold and sepia

I created the background using aqua markers  - sunflower, jasmine, marigold and terracotta. I then stamped Phil Martin's grungy honeycomb background using terracotta aqua marker.
I also used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Tonic's number dies
  • Tattered Lace beautiful bee die
  • Tattered Lace embossing folder
  • walnut distress ink
  • precious metals centra pearl from Crafter's Companion
  • ivory centura pearl for the card base
  • Woodware;s big beautiful words stamp (for the inside of the card)

I did decorate the inside of the card but didn't get a photo of it (silly me).

Thank you for stopping by. Have a good Friday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card card. I just love all the elements you have added. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love sunflowers x

    ReplyDelete