Thursday 31 January 2019

Shabby Chic easel card

Good morning from a very cold , snowy and icey Manchester

Yesterday the whole of Greater Manchester ground to a halt but I battled my way into work (leaving 35 minutes earlier than usual). I managed to get in on time to be told in was a snow day! It took me even longer to get home but I did have some unexpexted crafting time.
Today I am trying again to get into work - wish me luck. We have had temperatures of -6 overnight and those ungritted roads will be worst than ever but heyho and off we go.
Today's card is an anniversary card -
This photo makes the sentiment look wonky but it wasn't! I have used - 

  • cream centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic paper pad
  • precious metals centura pearl
  • Gemini heart easel card
  • Gemini words of endearment set 1 die set
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic seam binding and lace
  • pearl heart from my stash


Thank you for stopping by today. Take care in this horrible weather.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning easel card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete