Saturday 19 January 2019

Love from Tilda

Good morning

After a very busy week I am so glad that it is Saturday. I have to go out later to do some shopping and have the usual housework to do but other than that have nothing planned so I am going to take things easy.
I have been struggling with my crafting over the past few months and noticed that several of my social media buddies are having similar issues. Someone commented that they always go back to making "cards that they love" so I decided to do the same.
I have always loved Magnolia stamps (not everyones' cup of tea I know but each to their own) and pretty embellishments so this is what I went back to - 
I used micrale love Tilda stamp from Magnolia which I coloured with Copic pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • skin - R000, R00, R20, R11, E11 and E04
  • hair - Y21, YR24, E09 and E29
  • clothes - R81, R83, R85 and R59
  • wings - C00, C1, C3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • halo - crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • ground - C1 and C3
  • sky - B91

I have also used - 
  • ivory centura pearl
  • Sara's Signature collection - Shabby Chic paper pad
  • Sara's Signature collection - Shabby Chic butterflies die set
  • Sara's Signature collection - Shabby Chic antique frames die set
  • Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic seam binding
  • Sara's signature collection lace
  • ribbon, bling and pearls from my stash


And yes I did enjoy making it and was reminded of why I love my crafting so very much.
Have a great Saturday
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I am so pleased you liked making it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete