Monday 21 January 2019

One for the boys

Good morning

These Mondays come around quick don't they? I have another busy week on the cards - lots of teaching and hopefully learning to get on with (and that's not just the children!).
   Today's card is one I made last year for my youngest sons birthday - 
I , once again, got inspiration from Pinterest (sorry there was no name to credit) and I used - 
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men urban graffiti stamp set
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men brights paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men happy birthday die
  • Die'sire essentials star die set
  • Memento inks - danube blue, lady bug, cottage ivy and dandelion

A fairly simple card but I like the finished result.

Have a good week.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



2 comments:

  1. A brilliant, vibrant card for a boy Lesley. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the design. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete