Wednesday 23 January 2019

Christmas Sprite

Hello and happy hump day folks

Another scheduled post from me today. Today's card is one I made last year and didn't get around to posting - 
I have used Christmas Sprite stamp from Whimsy Stamps which I coloured with a mixture of Copic and Spectrum Noir pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11 and R20
  • hair - E35, E37 and E29
  • clothes - R35, R27, R46, R59, V99, BG1, BG2, BG3, C00, C1, C5, DG3, DG4, GY1, GY3 and GY4
  • presents - GY1, GY3, GY4, DG3, DG4, JG7, R35, R46, R59 and V99
  • sky - IB1
  • snow - C00 and C1
  • wings - sterling silver and crystal clear sparkle pen

I have also used - 
  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - A winter's tale paper pad
  • cream hammer card
  • Tattered lace lacy days squares die set
  • LOTV simple festive greetings stamp set
  • satin ribbon, pearl, gold baker's twine and charm all from my stash
  • antique linen distress ink
  • glitter


I added lots of glitter to the snowflakes.

Thank you for stopping bu today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the image and the papers you have used. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lesley, the image layout and embellishing all go perfectly together xx

    ReplyDelete