Wednesday 23 October 2013

70th birthday celebrations

Good Morning

This is a card I made for my Uncles 70th birthday - 



The image is my beloved Toot toot from LOTV - I love this stamp. It is suitable for men and boys of all ages and can be used for many different occasions (and he is very cute!). This time I have coloured the image with the following Promarkers - 




  • car - lipstick red, red, crimson, cool grey 1, cool grey 2, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, cool grey 5, mustard and gold
  • skin - putty and almond
  • hair - henna
  • hat and gloves - caramel and cinnamon
  • scarf - marine and petrol blue
  • sleeve - rock pool and capri blue
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's rectangle nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and matted it onto a piece of paper from Docrafts All aboard paper pad. I created a background using paper from the All aboard paper pad, page tabs and travel labels and then added the image using foam pads for dimension. I stamped 70 in one corner of the travel label using Clarity Stamps numbers kit and then stamped a LOTV mixed circular sentiments to look like a travel stamp.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment