Saturday 12 October 2013

Marvellous time

Good morning

Here is today's card -

So sorry the colours have come out so wishy washy. In reality it is a grungy orange and grey (yes this is one of my photos!) but it just looks washed out on the blog. The papers are from Docrafts Chronology paper pack as is the topper. I matted a piece of orange paper onto a card blank and then layered a piece of grey paper onto it. I cut a clock from another piece of paper and added it to the top corner. I then cut several cogs using craft metal and Spellbinder's spritely sprockets and added them to the card base.I stamped and heat embossed a Chronology stamp. I then cut out the man and added him to the bottom of the card. I embossed a piece of orange card using a Docrafts cogs embossing folder and then rubbed black ink over it, added clear embossing powder and heat embossed. I then cut a piece out. I attached it to the card with foam pads for dimension. I then added the topper again with foam pads.

To finish I added another cog using Pinflair.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment