Saturday 19 October 2013

Birthday wishes

Good morning folks

How are we all today - well I hope. As you are reading this I am off for a week of R & R so i am afraid things will be a little quiet on the blogging front.

Here is today's card -

A rather washed out picture - apologies once again - another of my dodgy photos. The image is a Magnolia one and is called Bikini Tilda. It has been coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs as follows -

  • skin - dusky pink, sunkissed pink, pastel pink and coral
  • hair - GB5, GB7 and GB9
  • bikini - grey green, soft green and burgundy
  • sand - GB5 and GB9
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using the oval from Spellbinder's Filigree delight and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I made a 7 by 7 inch card blank from ivory centura pearl and covered the card base with 2 pieces of paper from First Edition J'adore paper pad. I then cut the main die from Filigree delight and 4 of the corner pieces using another piece of paper from the paper pad. I added them to the card base as shown and added the image. To finish I added a sentiment from LOTV grungy everyday sentiments and some pearls to the corner pieces and the main die.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment