Saturday 31 May 2014

Ashleigh

Hello Folks

No apologies for another Scruffy Little Cat card today - love coluring them. Today's card features Ashleigh -
I began by making an easel card from a 6 inch card blank which I matted and layered with black centura pearl and some papers from the Scruffy Little Cat dark shades paper pack. I made the stopper using black centura pearl which I cut with a Joanna Sheen lace border die. I added another strip of paper from the paper pad and then wrapped some black satin ribbon around. I attached the stopper to the card base with foam pads as shown.
As I said at the start of this post the image is Ashleigh (from Scruffy Little cat range from Crafter's Companion) which I have coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • hair - TN3, TN5, TN7 and TN8
  • skin - FS1, FS3 and FS5
  • lips - CR6
  • eyeshadow - CG1, CG3 and DG2
  • clothes - IB2, IB3, BGR2, DG2, CG1 and TN8
  • shopping - DG2, CG1, TN8, DR1, DR3, DR5, DR6, DR7, PP2, PP3, PP4, BP1, GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4 and GG5
  • shadow - BG1
  • sky - IB1
I cut the image out with a oval Spellbinder's nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled galss distress ink. I matted the image onto a larger oval cut from black centura pearl and attached it to the easel part of the card.
I stamped one of the many sentiments from the stamp set, cut it out with an oval nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and attached it to the stopper with foam pads.
I made a flower using some more of the papers and a Die'sire large rose quilling die. I added a black Dazzler to the centre of the rose and attached it to the stopper as shown. To finish I added some black pearls (from my stash).
Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment