Thursday 1 May 2014

Oriental Tilda

Hello folks

Here is today's card - 
I began with a 6 inch scalloped card blank and added a piece of gold centura pearl which I embossed with M-bossabilities Infinity embossing folder. 
The oriental paper is from my stash (my uncle gave me a pack of paper samples at Christmas and asked me if I could make use of them. This is one of those papers) which I matted onto a piece of white centura pearl. I then attached it to the card base. I added some red ribbon (from my stash) and a bow.
The image is Tripping flower Tilda from Magnolia which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • skin - FS1, TN1 and FS3
  • hair - GB4, GB7 and GB8
  • dress - CR8, CR9, CR11 and a gold gel pen for the band
  • umbrella - CR6, CR7, CR8 and EB7
  • socks - EB1 and GB2
  • flowers - CR11 and gold gel pen
  • sky - IB1
  • shadow - IG1
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's oval nestie which I inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I then attached it to the card base with Pinflair.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - April magnolia only challenge

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley




2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the Tilda image and the gorgeous oriental papers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Oriental' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely for our Oriental theme Lesley, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete