Wednesday 28 May 2014

Up, up and away

Good evening folks

I hope you are having a good week. The weather here has been awful so I have managed to fit a little crafting in along with a trip to the cinema. Rio 2 certainly added a little colour to a very dull and damp afternoon. If you have younger children (and a wet day)I can recommend it.
The challenge at Magnolia down under challenge is "Tic tac toe" using the following table -






I chose to follow the bottom line and use metal, embossing and clean and simple. Here is the result -
I began by making a 6 inch card blank using blue centura pearl and my Ultimate Pro. I then embossed a piece of white centura pearl using an Embossalicious embossing folder called clouds. I then matted this onto the card blank.
The image is called Sweet Tilda with balloon which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, dusky pink and coral
  • hair - morning mist, grey squirrel and tawny owl
  • clothes and balloon - powder blue, arctic blue and cornflower
  • sky - pale blue and denim blue
I cut the image out with scissors and attached it to the card base with Pinflair. To finish I added a little blue ribbon bow and a silver heart charm (from The Hobby House).
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment