Tuesday 21 October 2014

Fuschias

Good morning 

Today is my mum's birthday and here is the card I made for her - 
The papers, topper and flowers are all from Making cards magazine and the template for the card was also featured in the magazine.
I began by cutting one of the papers using a Tonic layering squares die, matted it onto another piece of pink card and attached it to 6 inch square card blank. I cut another paper using Spellbinder's matting basics A and again matting onto pink card. I wrapped a piece of green spotty ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) around 2 corners of this paper and attached it to the card base. I added a pearl (from the Hobby House) to the centre of the top ribbon.
I then cut one of the toppers out of the sheet using a Spellbinder's rectangle nestie, inking whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink and then matting onto a piece of pink card. I attached this to the card with foam pads.
I matted and layered some flowers which came free with the magazine and attached them to the card with glue gel as shown. I added some pearls to the centre of each of the flowers.
To finish I cut a Die-namics mini tabs and stamped a sentiment onto it from LOTV's scroll sentiments. I attached it to the side of the topper as shown.

Thank you for stopping by 

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment