Saturday 4 October 2014

Another anniversary card

Hello folks

Yes it's another anniversary card today but this is the last one for this year. I will try and show something a little different for my next post.
I began by covering a 5 by 7 inch card blank with cream centura pearl card and then attaching a piece of lilac centura pearl which I embossed with a Spellbinder's heart embossing folder. I then cut all the dies from Spellbinder's reflective moments die set from cream and lilac centura pearl.
I matted and layered these onto the card base and attached a peel off sentiment to the centre of the smallest die cut.
I then cut several flowers using the card stock and Spellbinder's Blooms 1, 3 and 4. I attached them to the card with foam pads.
To finish I added pearls to the centre of the flowers.
Many thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment