Sunday 5 October 2014

Watch the mice

Good Sunday morning to you all

Yesterday it was my Dad's birthday and here is the card I made for him - 
I began by covering a 8 inch square card blank with a piece of kraft card and then matting and layering several papers from LOTV's country gent paper pad onto kraft card and then arranging them on the card base as shown.
The image is Penny Black's Say Cheesecake which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • mice - ivory, mustard, raw sienna and sunkissed pink
  • camera - ice grey 1, ice grey 2, ice grey 3, ice grey 5, fresh meadow, green shoot and blender pen
  • shadows - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • sky - pastel blue

I cut the image out with a Tonic layering square die, inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink and then matted onto a piece of kraft card. I attached it to the card base with foam pads as shown.

I cut 2 Tonic twisted twine corners and added them to the red panel.
To finish I stamped a sentiment using LOTV's circular sentiments stamp set, cut out with a Spellbinders circle nestie and matted onto a Spellbinder's scalloped circle die cut from kraft card.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment