Friday 17 April 2020

21 again and again

Good morning

How are we all doing? I had a bit of a wobble mid week but after a day in the garden yesterday (those weeds didn't know what had hit them!!) I feel much better (and the garden looks good too). I am heading back into work next week so will be planning for that over the weekend. 
Today I thought we would have a break from Easter cards so I am sharing my last 21st birthday card.
For this card I have used - 
  • Woodware's Turned 21 stamp
  • Father knows best paper pad (an old LOTV pad)
  • kraft card
  • Paris dusk Memento ink
  • Pearls coloured with TB9 Spectrum Noir pen

I ran the TB9 pen around the outer edge of all my mats and layers to give definition.
All in all a very simple card.

Right that's me done for today. Unfortunately the housework is calling!
Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I bet your garden looks amazing. I hope it all goes well at work next week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete