Wednesday 15 April 2020

All your eggs in one basket

Good morning

A scheduled post from me today. Not going anywhere just spent some time on the laptop yesterday and thought I would kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
Here is another of my Easter cards - 
 The stamp I have used is Squidgy in a basket from Stamping Bella which I coloured with Spectrum Noir original pens, Illustrators and Triblend pens - 

  • skin - fair skin blend, TN2 and CR3
  • hair - earth brown shades and EB8
  • bunny ears and feet - ice grey blend, C00 (Copic pen), pale pink blend and PP4
  • dress - pale pink shades
  • basket - gold brown blend and gold brown shades
  • ground - brown grey blend
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • Summer Breeze paper rad from First Edition
  • white linen card
  • Gemini stitch edge hexagon die set
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash
I was batch making these cards and made them in a couple of different colourways (please excuse the state of the bows!) - 

 In this card the dress is coloured with green turquoise blend.
And on this card it is coloured with coral blend.

That's all from me today folks.
Stay safe

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your Easter cards are gorgeous. I love that image it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete