Thursday 23 April 2020

Even more Easter wishes

Good morning

More scheduling today I'm afraid. Not much chit chat, just straight into the craft - 
More Easter cards today, don't worry not many more to go!
This is a dinky little card - only 6x4 inches (keeps postage costs down). I used Stamping Bella's Bundle girl bunny stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir original pens, Illustrator pens, Triblends and Copic pens - 

  • face - fair skin blend, TN2 and CR3
  • bunny suit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3, pale pink blend and PP4
  • eggs - earth brown blend, earth brown shades, true blue blend and pale pink shades
  • sky - IB1
  • ground  - brown grey blend

For this card I also used - 

  • ivory centura pearl card
  • Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad
  • Gemini happy Easter die
  • Gemini stitched edge oval 2 die set
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete