Wednesday 22 April 2020

Bunny wobble

Good morning folks

Another scheduled post from me today as I am in work all week. I am hoping the weather stays fair so we can be outside all day, fingers crossed.
Today I have some more Easter cards for you - 
 The stamp is called Happy Easter bunny wobble from Stamping Bella which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir original pens, Triblends, Illustrator pens and Copics pens - 

  • rabbit - ice grey blend, C00, C1, C3, pale pink blend and PP4
  • bag - true blue blend
  • eggs - pale pink shades, coral blend, earth brown blend and earth brown shades
  • daffodils - light yellow blend, GB5 and alpine green blend
  • grass - alpine green blend
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • ivory centura pearl card
  • Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad
  • Gemini stitched edge oval 2 die set
  • Gemini Happy Easter die
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash
Another version - 

A completely different look using the same products.

That's all from me today.
Stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it is just so cute. I hope all goes well at work. It seems like the weather is being kind to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete